Project Manager - Global Network Agency - London
Would you like to work with a global network agency based in London? If so, please read on to find out more about this exciting new role
DNA Recruit are working with a leading global network agency in London who work with innovation products across the globe. They offer outstanding opportunities to create content, work in digital channels, build e-commerce platforms and build data capabilities. With the advent of new products and categories there is no better time to join this organisation.
The Project Manager is super sharp with great project manager skills, as well as a strong commercial leaning and excellent client handling skills. This is a hybrid role as you will be a point of contact for the project teams across various departments. You will need to:-
- Work collaboratively, recognise the value of teams and seek to maintain and build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Intelligence, wit and resourcefulness to work things out with the ability to be comfortable moving fast to keep pace with the dynamic nature of the client and sector
- Exemplary communication skills and an ability to quickly build rapport with client and agency teams
- Effectively track work for reporting to the client.
- The client you will be working on is in a rapid growth sector so you will need to manage the systems in place as well as evolve the systems as the workflow increases.
Is this you?
You will be part of a dynamic and resourceful team working with individuals who are self-starters and extremely capable.
You have gravitas and the ability to inspire and hold the room and with the ability to persuasively articulate a point of view whilst remaining open-minded to the opinions of others. You are unfazed by change or roadblocks and strive for excellent rather than perfection.
So, if you bring grit, determination and resilience to the table then don't hesitate and get in touch with us today by clicking the link and sending your CV. We can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Salary : up to £50k plus bonus & benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered