SEO Account Manager - specialist digital agency
Our client is an established digital agency that focuses primarily on the retail, luxury and travel sector and has an impressive client portfolio consisting of some very well-known and not so well-known brands. Giving you variety.
This particular agency has a strong history in both paid and organic search as well as social, programmatic display, CRO and affiliate marketing to name but a few.
It’s because of these diverse channels that they are able to provide a more holistic view and advise their clients on the best channels to grow their businesses.
It’s also due to this steady ongoing success that they are now seeking another experienced SEO Account Manager to join the team and work across a number of different brands.
Reporting into the Head of SEO, this role is very much a client facing role. You will need to be experienced in SEO and comfortable managing client expectations as well as the campaigns from start to finish.
Although you will be supported by a wider team both up and down, this opportunity is still hands on and you will be expected to have some experience in strategy as well as implementation.
Key things to consider before applying:
- You can come from either client side or agency but must have solid SEO experience and understand CRO.
- Ideally you will have experience working on established retail or travel brands but if not then definitely B2C
- Have managed multiple SEO campaigns and be able to report back feedback and offer guidance should campaigns need tweaking
- Be a people person – this agency doesn’t support big egos – they are a down to earth and supportive bunch who look out for one another
- Be confident with your presentation skills
- Able to work collaboratively with other team members – this isn’t a solo gig so lone rangers need not apply
- Be well versed in client management and relationship development – we appreciate that this might be obvious
In return for your skills and experience as a SEO Account Manager our client offers a generous salary ranging between £40-45k plus benefits
If you think you might be the SEO Account Manager we are looking for, then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
I look forward to talking to you soon.