Product Manager - AI
1 day left
Looking for an AI focussed Product Manager, that has a strong interest in music and ready to be part of a revolutionary product. You must have worked in the AdTech space and come from a startup background.
Based in South London, Michael Page are looking for a Product Manager to join an exciting start up in high growth! Looking to expand the team, they are creating a new to market product, so if you have an interest in music get in touch.
The South London based Product Manager will have come from a start up, AdTech industry. You will have a number of responsibilites including working within a small cross- function team to articulate a vision via roadmaps and user stories. You must have an understanding of the technical and commercial side while being great at prioritising pushing back when needed.
● Manage and facilitate the trade-off process during requirement definition and
reviews to ensure releases are delivered against established, prioritised
● Understand and balance the technical and commercial details that are
relevant to any given project to ensure success of product delivery.
● Identify and quickly remove roadblocks to keep processes and teams running
The successful London based Product Manager must be a strong multitasker who isn't afraid to push the boundaries.
You will have worked in media or advertising and have a strong passion or knowledge of the music industry.
- Working autonomously and multitasking with multiple teams and stakeholders all with different agendas
- You are a data lover, that enjoys identifying trends and patterns to gather insights that will help improve the overall product effectiveness.
- Love the product and see the connection between the platform and the experience.
On offer for the chosen Product Manager is up to £80k (depending on skillset) and a great opportunity to launch a revolutionary product.