I'm currently working on a brilliant Account Manager role with a leading West Midlands agency!
This agency have a fabulous team, who really look after each other and focus on their team, culture and of course create some amazing integrated marketing campaigns. They're looking to grow their client Services team so are after a superstar Account Manager.
They have a fantastic client base across both consumer and B2B including some amazing retail, high profile consumer clients and well-known brands. In this role you will have the opportunity to be strategic but also very hands on in the management of campaigns across in-store, retail display, brochures, posters, websites, eDM and of course social. You will have a superb team surrounding you to ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a couple of the agency's key clients, developing exceptional relationships and really understanding their brands
- Working with the wider creative team to develop innovative integrated campaigns covering pos, retail display, print collateral, eDM, websites and social
- Taking briefs and pitching ideas to clients
- Driving internal teams to ensure that briefs are delivered against to deadlines
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- A creative and innovative approach
- Experience within an agency environment at Account Manager or Project Manager level
- The ability to effectively manage client relationships and get under the skin of your clients' brand
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning agency with a high profile consumer client base. The role would suit an established Account Manager or experienced Project Manager, or Senior Account Manager looking to join an exciting and innovative integrated agency where you'll get great exposure and autonomy to create outstanding campaigns.
The agency is based in the West Midlands and is easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Warwick, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch.
This agency is extremely creative, passionate about their clients and the agency they work in, they truly are a brilliant agency with an amazing culture - if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Account Manager, Integrated Agency, Warwickshire, £25,000 to £35,000