1 day left
Major Players are looking for a Project Manager to work on an array of leading brands located in London. As a project manager you will own the end to end delivery of integrated projects, from client brief to execution, working over all disciplines including Content, Films, Press, OOH, Print, Digital, Social Media, TV, Radio, and Experiential.
You will be:
* Scoping of end to end creative projects, producing project plans in accordance to client brief
* Generating budget estimates
* Working with the Resource Manager to allocate creative and studio resources prior to kicking off the project
* Speaking with team for traffic status meetings
* Discuss the timing and budgets to ensure completion
* Championing creative work to achieve the best possible output
* Host kick off meeting for the leads within strategy, creative and business teams
* Working on a strategy development for timelines and creative brief
* Driving work through the creative department, internal studio
* Liaison with account team on client involvement throughout the project
* Making sure the creative and studio resources are being efficiently use
* The ownership of delivery matrix to ensure all scoped deliverables are accounted for in production
* Speaking with production stakeholders at key times within the project timeline
You will require:
* 5 years experience within an agency environment
* Needed to have worked on large integrated projects
* Experience working within production
* Most importantly being creatively ambitious person!
If you are interested please apply and I look forward to speaking with you.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly