1 day left
Marketing Manager, c£35,000 - £40,000 - Wolverhampton
This industry leading and specialist distributor within the engineering sector is now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team based in Wolverhampton.
The business is a leader within their market with an excellent reputation established over decades and sites in Wolverhampton, Manchester, London and South Wales but do not currently have a clear marketing strategy in place. This role is therefore and excellent opportunity for the right candidate to create and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy inclusive of development of the company products offer, analysis of the current market and sales results, content plans and digital marketing activities and really build brand awareness for a very reputable company.
This role reports directly into the board of directors and so strong internal stakeholder management skills are important, they're all lovely, promise!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of the company market position and competitor analysis, reporting back to the directors to implement change
- Working with the Managing Director to develop the company USP's
- Work with the Managing Director and other members of the team to help position the company as a thought leader in their market
- Creation and implementation of the marketing strategy both offline and online to include development of a social media strategy, website management, content, PR, email marketing communications, collateral production, video content etc.
- Monitor ROI and regular reporting
- Create industry focused marketing communications including emails, articles/content, presentations, collateral
- Development of internal communications
- Support and development of the company CRM
- Promotion and management of events/exhibitions and social events
- Award submissions
This is a stand-alone position and so candidates will need to be comfortable being both strategic and hands on in their role.
In return you will have the opportunity to shape the marketing for this business and quickly contribute to growth.
If of interest, please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly