Marketing Campaign Manager (Investments)
1 day left
Marketing Campaign Manager (Investments) - London
A Marketing Campaign Manager is needed to join a fast growing, entrepreneurial investment company in London.
Founded in 1986 they have now grown to 25,000 investors with over £1 billion of assets under management. They believe that a great investment opportunity isn't just financial, it's a chance to invest in things that matter. They are very open and transparent with all their employees meaning a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere for everyone making it a great place to work. Due to continued success they are now looking for an ambitious Marketing Campaign Manager to join their growing marketing team.
Joining as the Marketing Campaign Manager the key tasks include creating interest / demand to support the company's £200m annual fundraising target. You will deliver a series of communications campaigns focused on their existing investor base and network of 15,000 advisors, primarily via email, direct mail and their website.
To qualify. You should be a Campaign Manager / Marketing Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager / Marketing Project Manager / Marketing Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- B2C relationship marketeer experience in Financial Services or Investment;
- The ability to write clear copy – ideally an English or Marketing degree, or equivalent qualification;
- Significant experience using a range of direct marketing tools – they use Mailchimp today and are transitioning to Click Dimensions;
- You are comfortable with Google analytics and tracking and reporting campaign effectiveness;
- Prior training in financial promotion rules and a genuine appreciation of why they are needed.
A good understanding of tax efficient investment such as EIS, VCT and IHT would be a strong advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join a friendly and down to earth environment. In return, they can offer you a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, life assurance, free drinks on Fridays, office pool table, two company trips per year and much more!