2 days left
They are seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience who has excellent design and detailing skills, an ability to work well in a team and who is able to deliver projects on site.
Major refurbishment and repositioning of a large workplace and retail building on a significant public square in central London, working alongside one of the leading development organisations in the city.
- Must have a good level of knowledge of Revit
- Possess excellent design ability and technical knowledge.
- Commercially aware, mature, responsible & reliable
- Wants to take on and drive projects forward with little day to day 'hands-on' guidance
- Ability to detail and independently produce architectural packages for Tender / Construction
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Experience of construction stages
This role is paying up to £35k depending on experience.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly