Service Team Leader
Service Manager - Property/Legal Sector
JB106 - £30k
A market leader in their field, this business provide choice to the consumer on a variety of legal & financial services. They offer a unique software platform to help service the property services and work as an intermediary between the sectors largest businesses. As a reward for their hard work of previous years, they boast a roster of partners in the hundreds, most of which being top tier in their field.
This role's purpose is to manage the company's Service team. This involves managing the day to day workload of team members and ensuring that all SLA's are achieved within the given timeframe. The Team Leader's focus will be on improving the customer experience and implementing processes and methods to achieve this.
Some key responsibilities will include;
- Managing a small, but very busy service team with the aim of providing an outstanding level of customer service to our clients and stakeholders.
- Relationship management - building and maintaining positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Building a culture of pro-activity, efficiency and a focus on collaboration.
- Implement strategy to improve the customer experience and allow the service team to work in the most efficient way possible.
- Line management of service team members including a Deputy.
What's in it for you?
If you ask them, they'll tell you it's all about the people and the clients who they consider to be friends.
In addition to the fantastic working environment, you can also expect the following
- Strong on target earning potential
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Volunteer day
- 25 days holiday
Please apply asap for more information.