Hybrid Account Manager and Project Manager
5 days left
Fantastic job opportunity for a hybrid Account Manager / Project Manager, with approximately 3 years experience, to join an award winning creative and technology agency, based in Central London.
Our client is an independent mid-sized creative agency that works with some of world’s biggest and best business brands. The agency has a global feel with several offices worldwide, that all work together to design multi-award-winning experiences for their clients’ customers and employees. The work they produce is incredibly varied and creatively challenging from full brand strategy and development to content campaigns to digital design and build to video and experiential campaigns.
They are now looking for a hybrid Account / Project Manager to join their team.
You are the conductor of all their diverse internal teams, drawing the right people together to successfully deliver projects to the highest standard with commercial awareness. You are also a key contributor to the project itself – understanding the client, thinking about their needs, translating them into a specific scope of work and adding value to the output we deliver for them. You are responsible for client communications, scoping, costing, planning, delivery and financial management. You manage several projects and clients at a time. These will vary in size and complexity.
- Own the planning and delivery of projects from start to finish
- Ensure the consistent delivery of high quality and profitable work to clients
- Scope, cost and plan detailed projects, with supervision
- Seamlessly move between projects, handling multiple competing deadlines, managing time efficiently to ensure everything gets done
- Understand the project and client deeply so you can contribute and add value
- Ensure a world-class delivery experience that builds great relationships with clients
- Develop partnerships and trusted advisor relationships with clients, owning the day-to-day relationship, with guidance and input where needed
- Maximise income from projects through good management and efficient delivery
- Report on project performance
- Ensure all administration and finance information is accurate and maintained to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Organised and efficient, able to manage competing deadlines and priorities
- Experience of building and sustaining relationships with clients
- Able to scope, cost and plan detailed projects with input from more senior team members as necessary
- A good understanding of revenue, margins, utilisation and profitability, able to spot issues and identify potential solutions
- Able to operate independently and comfortable making decisions with some guidance
- A clear, articulate and confident communicator
- Excellent attention to detail and totally dependable
- Can-do attitude, see problems as opportunities
- Positive outlook, rises to a challenge and handles pressure
- Highly collaborative working style
In return you’ll get to work with an ambitious growing agency that has a flat structure and retains its fun family like vibe.
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your latest CV and short explanation of why you might be suitable for the role. Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.