Client Service Director - DIGITAL (Web Build/Maintenance) - Immediate Start/Contract Role!
7 days left
Our client is an international, creative communications agency who understand how business works. They offer expert advice and award-winning creativity across Brand, Investor Communications, Employee Engagement and Sustainability. Their purpose is simple: to maximise engagement with the audiences that matter most to our clients. How? By making the complex clear, the corporate creative, and the message compelling. We bring a global, creative perspective to communications challenges – from offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Gulf.
There’s about 120 people in the London office which is based in Holborn, with offices in New York and Hong Kong. An extremely nice place to work with a very open and collaborative culture.
The agency is looking for a Digital CSD to cover the remainder of a maternity cover contract from early December 2019 until end of August 2020, possibly longer. The right person for the role will have STRONG DIGITAL WEBSITE BUILD knowledge and experience. You will need to understand the technicalities around web build and ongoing platform maintenance/hosting not just digital terms of advertising and marketing.
We are looking for a Digital Client Services Director for a 12 months’ maternity cover, based in our London office starting end Aug 2020. The candidate should have a minimum of six years’ experience in digital communications.
The successful candidate should excel in developing and maintaining long term client relationships by working in close collaboration with key client contacts, fostering trust and building credibility, whilst leading by example to inspire a strong, dynamic internal team. The role requires someone with a passion for digital, experience in corporate communications and a strong track record in overseeing the delivery of a variety of digital communications deliverables.
- Drive and support the Client’s digital communications to support their business objectives
- Create effective development plans using research to drive insights and understanding
- Ensure that all clients rebuild their site with us when the time comes i.e. maximise the retention of clients
- Fully understand and keep abreast of the client’s business, their brand, their needs, the industry and what drives the relevant stakeholders
- Present account direction excellence in pitches and client presentations, showcasing the value it brings
- Discuss and question/challenge all client briefs when appropriate
- Understand client’s metrics for success i.e. KPIs - both tangible and intangible.
- Be flexible, responsive and involved so the client knows that the agency is there to support them – go the extra mile
- Proactively schedule, plan for, carry out and follow up regular client review meetings
- Keep an eye on industry trends, identifying the agency advantage and advising clients accordingly
- Ensure our SLA commitments are maintained and delivered upon
- Lead the internal team (currently Digital Projects Assistant, Senior Account Manager and Content Manager) effectively and responsibly to manage situations to a positive outcome
- Foster the team spirit whereby individuals care about a client, value and actively appreciate colleagues, work collaboratively with them
- Keep an ear on the team’s service provision to clients at all times and be an escalation point for team members and clients
- Resolve and make internal and external decisions, where necessary, in collaboration with Partner of Digital and Director of Strategy
- Have an in-depth understanding of the financial status of every hosting and maintenance and new business work carried out for clients
- Follow the workflow process, ensuring that T&Cs, Letters of Engagement are always signed
- Recruitment for the team when agreed internally
- Take responsibility for the digital team’s forecasting and billing ensuring that clients are billed according to schedule and the wider team/company are kept abreast of the monthly billings and annual view
- Represent Client Services and Digital Finance in the weekly Digital Review meeting, ensuring the wider digital team is aware of the Client Services team activities and progress against goals.
Projects and ongoing work
- Work with other Digital Directors, Creative/Design Directors to ensure client development priorities and creative outputs fit with client’s expectations and agreed brief
- Write clearly articulated creative briefs. Supply all relevant background information to the design team to allow them to think around the brief and inspire outstanding creative work
- Constantly push for outstanding creative work both internally and externally
- As part of the agency team, we aspire for our employees to be strong team players and support the highly collaborative and creative environment we have established. Employees earn the trust and respect of their colleagues and clients by acting with integrity, mutual respect and honesty.
Be able to demonstrate:
- Client Impact/relationship building: delivers effective client relationships and solutions leading to long-term, integrated relationships, drives the highest standard of work for clients at all times and develops the relationship beyond a project basis. Networks externally, with prospects and within Brunswick including participating at seminars and awards
- Strong communication skills: presents effectively, reads room dynamics and responds appropriately, listens, questions, delivers clear and concise instructions/advice, both written and verbal
- Efficient administration: strong organisation, including the ability to prioritise, juggle multiple projects and delegate effectively
- Internal contribution/leadership: contributes towards overall business plans, supporting business development and income generation, drives internal projects that make a difference, leads by example, is seen to be delivering, manages and nurtures team effectively, works collaboratively with others, works with everyone in the office equally well and actively promotes shared learning
- Ideas generation: strives to problem-solve creatively and encourages and supports others to do so, delivers ideas (large and small) that change the business
We are built for the fast-moving world of our clients: a unique mix of thinkers, designers, developers and film- makers who take a fresh, creative approach to business issues and are passionate about doing great work.
We also understand how important it is for clients to know that they are in safe hands. So everything we offer is underpinned by world-class planning and account management no matter how complex or logistically challenging.
Our culture is underpinned by four core values: Attentive, Collaborative, Positive and Creative. We put clients first – always; we strive to find a fresh point of view; we proactively engage with each other to do more for our clients; and we look for solutions not problems.
IF you have agency experience, ideally (but not mandatory) B2B experience along with deep web build knowledge, send us your CV today!
Apply for Client Service Director - DIGITAL (Web Build/Maintenance) - Immediate Start/Contract Role!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly