5 days left
We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Artworker to join the Creative team within a Retail company. Our client is a family run business who have been running for over a decade and based in Harlow, Essex.
The ideal candidate will be working on formatting catalogue layouts, packaging and web banners. This is a great opportunity for any Artworkers who have a real passion for it and a chance for you to develop your skills in a fun creative Company.
- Reformatting and resizing of catalogues across both our brands
- Creating web assets, i.e. banners and ads.
- Working closely on their own branded packaging (Artworking)
- Along with art working all other printed material, i.e. ads, flyers, letters etc
What you will need
- Experience in print & digital assets
- An Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite applications
- Great layout skills
- Knowledge of style sheets, master pages and working to brand guidelines
- Experience in photomontages
- Image retouching skills in Photoshop
- Accuracy with good eye for detail and carry out self-checks on work
- Working effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communicational skills.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and link to your work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Art Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly