Midweight Strategist-Independent Creative Agency-London
5 days left
Mid-weight strategist needed for a creative agency with an impressive portfolio of clients and a culture which will require you to have a GSOH. Our client is looking to strengthen their strategy team by bringing in Mid-weight Strategist who brings together a striking combination of brand strategy, user experience (UX) and comms planning experience.
The agency offers an open culture, where by they will request egos are left at the door, in return you will have exposure to work on flagship accounts steering clients to take a view across the whole brand experience.
- Offer robust strategic direction across all disciplines
- Lead brand strategy on UX and CX
- Write effective creative briefs
- Nurture the client relationship offering solutions to the client from different business verticals.
Its it for you?
- Do you have 3-4 years in a similar strategic role?
- Solid understanding of UX and CX
- Can you lead client workshops?
- Previous exposure to a face paced deadline driven environment?
- Do you have a grasp of behavioural science?
Salary £50k-£60k DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
Apply for Midweight Strategist-Independent Creative Agency-London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly