Senior Account Manager

Eden Marsh
London (Central), London (Greater)
20 Nov 2019
20 Dec 2019
Account Management
Business Type
Contract Type

We’re working with an established and independent brand and communications agency to find an experienced Senior Account Manager to manage and develop client relationships across a number of accounts.

This person will oversee one of the agency’s largest accounts, which require strategic and creative thinking, and will need to build strong and profitable relationships through outstanding organisation and communications skills.  You’ll have the opportunity to lead on projects, ensuring they are delivered successfully and effectively every time.  This key client will make up for 60% of your time, and the other 40% of the time you will be working across some smaller projects/clients.

We’re looking for someone who has previous experience in a branding agency with good knowledge of the brand development and design process as well as a deep understanding of client operations and requirements.  We’d expect you to develop a thorough understanding of your client’s business in order to be able to provide sound, clear and relevant direction and advice as well as ensuring the internal creative and strategy teams understand the deliverables for each project. Property experience highly advantageous but not imperative.

You’ll be responsible for actively managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis, running internal and external meetings, challenging expectations when relevant and doing this in a positive and constructive way – clients should enjoy working with you, respect and value your contribution and want to do more work with you. 

Our ideal candidate will need to be confident running accounts profitably, including accurate estimating, forecasting, invoicing and financial monitoring.  You’ll also be managing projects internally, including writing and developing briefs, project reviews, resource planning and allocation and project scope changes.  So previous experience of owning projects from start to finish is essential.

Additionally, you’ll need an impeccable eye for detail as you’ll be checking work before it is sent to clients, ensuring that the detail and quality are to the very highest standards.

Our ideal candidate:

Has previous experience of delivering a great client service in branding and communications agencies and can demonstrate how they’ve built successful relationships at all levels.

Enjoys working collaboratively with internal teams to develop clear, relevant and complete briefs that are aligned with client expectations.

Is great at arranging and taking a lead role in meetings.

Is confident overseeing design, production and digital project teams as well as organising the right skills and resources to deliver projects.

Should be flexible and responsive, pragmatic and unflappable.

Will actively contribute to the agency’s culture and processes with a good amount of ideas and enthusiasm.

Apply for Senior Account Manager

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your file must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1Mb

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your file must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .txt, .rtf, and no bigger than 1Mb

4000 characters left

Marketing Communications

Haymarket Media Group, publisher of Campaign, takes your privacy seriously.

Learn more about how we use your information when job seeking.

We would like to keep you updated by email with information and opportunities which we hope will help you in your work.

We believe we can demonstrate a legitimate interest in using your details for marketing purposes, but if you do not wish to receive these messages, please .

I would like to be kept updated with information and opportunities from Campaign via the following channel:

We will use your information to ensure you receive messages that are relevant to you. 

Should you cease to require these services in future, you can stop receiving these messages from us via the unsubscribe link on any email received or by contacting us directly. Please see our Full Privacy Notice.


By applying for a job listed on Campaign Jobs you agree to our Terms and Conditions. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs