Insight Analyst, Buckinghamshire, £30,000-£35,000
This expanding customer experience & market research agency are looking for an Insight Analyst to join their marketing sciences team to provide world class customer insight to their global client list.
This is the chance to join a market research agency and be responsible for providing analytic, reporting and actionable insight support for all of the agencies clients but primarily in the automotive sector. This position reports to the Marketing Sciences Manager and primarily works with other marketing scientists but will be an integral part of larger teams including Project Managers, Project Directors as well as IT Professionals.
- Collaborate with team members & internal clients to understand new requirements, design, develop and execute appropriate monthly/quarterly reports/dashboards
- Automate standard repetitive data analysis and reporting tasks
- Retrieve data from internal systems, clean aggregate data for reporting
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis & able to interpret reports to provide insight.
Required skills & experience
- A good degree in a computing/numerical field
- 2+ years experience in data manipulation, designing dashboards and automating their product
- Proficiency with Excel and the Microsoft office suite of tools
- SQL experience
- Knowledge of Excel PowerPivot & Power Query
- MS Access Experience
Nice to have
- Knowledge of R programming
- Knowledge of Text Analytics
What they can do for you
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private health-care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about the role please apply via the link or directly and we can go from there.