6 days left
Our award-winning client is hunting for a junior to midweight digital designer to join their inimitable family.
This international award-winning design agency have finesse in the creative industry, specialising in not only digital but brand communications, reporting and engagement. Exemplary candidates will be passionate, hungry for success and opinionated designers who also have unrivalled skills in UI, UX and AI. You will help to navigate the agencies digital solutions to impeccable standards. You will be working in their London studio along the most unblemished designers. The digital team has taken a significant structural change in the last two years allowing for a phenomenal team to have been created including a new head of digital.
The agency have an alluring client base that you will to converse with directly, you will develop existing sites for brands creating bleeding-edge designs and use your dexterity in UI, UX and AI to really bring the clients vision into existence.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2-3 year's experience in the design industry with requisite skills in the digital realm, including UI, UX and AI.
- Colossal skills in giving life to the client's concepts and ideas.
- An authentic and innovative portfolio with pages including final directions, conceptual thinking that demonstrates how you overcame challenges and sketch pages that document your creative process.
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Cloud software, Sketch and Invision.
- Basic skills in After Effects and Principle.
- Experience in creating digital content, assets, info-graphics and animations as well as staying abreast of emerging technologies like augmented reality which you can utilise to create engaging experiences.
- An affable person who will be up for getting stuck in with the culture at the agency.
This award-winning agency believe that office culture implementing office culture into day to day design work can and does make the team work fluidly, so they make weekly social events like going to the pub and going out for dinner. They have stunning work of the art offices in central London.
If you think you could be the perfect match to this job then do not hesitate to send an up to date portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org thanks.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly