Head of Strategy - Global Brand Consultancy
This global brand consultancy seeks a talented, open and collaborative Head of Strategy to play a key role in leading the strategy team. Bringing together experts in strategy, design, innovation, and experience, they work together across the globe to harness the power of a brand and help businesses grow by better connecting brand purpose to everyday experience. Their international client base ranges from banking to brewing, from sports and luxury to retailing and brand experience/environments.
Enthusiastic and engaged with the world of brands and branding, we are looking for a natural leader who will bring creativity and flair to their work, built on a foundation of strong analytical and research skills. As Head of Strategy, you will help to elevate and evolve their offer - particularly around data/digital/strategy/narrative and enriching the customer journey. Proven experience of delivering a mix of complex corporate and consumer brand strategies for well-known brands, at a leading international brand consultancy is essential. We are looking for a business leader and transformation expert, particularly in the role digital and data plays with brands today.
Key Skills and responsibilities include:
- Bring in leading-edge thinking from the world around us, seen as a thought leader you develop and drive the narrative arc of projects
- Lead a full breadth of complex strategy projects (i.e. positioning, architecture, naming, design, activation, digital and data) across multiple industries
- Anchor the delivery of the strategy across all points of connected experience, and identify new opportunities for delivery
- Identify revenue opportunities from existing clients and from the application of new methodologies
- Contribute to a highly collaborative and energized atmosphere in which collaboration and positive disruption are encouraged
- Champion team members, support their development and give them opportunities to contribute
- Build trusted relationships with clients and a strong understanding of the client’s culture
- Participate in and lead new business pitches when required
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career and be part of a global network in a respectful, collaborative, non-hierarchical and exhilarating working environment. If you are creative, adaptable, positive and entrepreneurial and fit the above criteria please forward your details immediately to Ann Sharman: firstname.lastname@example.org