Deputy Creative Director - Creative Agency - London
7 days left
We are recruiting for an independent full-service marketing and digital agency who due to business growth are looking to hire a Deputy Creative Director. Are you looking to make the move to be second in command of a busy creative team?
You will still be actively involved with the creation of creative work across multiple disciplines. Including design, advertising, digital, DM, web and marketing so a broad skill set is crucial. You will be an ideas person, deliver conceptual ideas, visual ideas and be able to think outside the box and break through red tape.
Most of the work they deliver has an element of digital, so understanding how digital can be integrated in to a project is essential. It is important they you can give strong creative direction to the digital team made up of various specialists.
You will also need to be hands on in weekly production meetings and planning work flow.
Have a developed understanding of the financial's of a project and dealing with external creative suppliers such as photographers, copy writers, etc.
To be considered for this role you need to have the following
- 6-8 year's experience in the agency world
- You may be a senior creative looking for a new challenge or possibly looking to take the first step in to a senior creative role.
- Have ambition in abundance as there is growth potential in this role.
Salary £65k plus benefits
Ideally looking for someone to start early 2020.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
Apply for Deputy Creative Director - Creative Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly