Junior Planner - Integrated Agency - London
We are looking for a Junior Planner with at least one to two year's agency experience to support the planning team at an award-winning integrated marcomms agency based in central London.
The agency specialises in delivering behavioural led solutions across brand, content, social & experiential channels and truly excel at what they do, working with some of the biggest and most exciting global brands
You'll be a recent graduate, with a minimum 2:1 from a good university you're probably already an Account Exec with 1 – 2 years’ experience. You'll be passionately curious about what makes consumers behave the way they do and demonstrate a clear aptitude and interest in strategy. You'll possess a strong interest and understanding of planning and show an enthusiasm for working in advertising. You'll have a keen interest in neuromarketing and behavioural economics and perhaps you'll have studied this at University.
Your Day to Day:
- Commissioning, gathering and interpreting information
- Supporting the planning team with research
- Generating clear, actionable insights and behaviours
- Supporting the team in delivering planning projects
- Supporting the delivery of internal Neuroscience testing
- Creating opinion pieces for agency blog
- Sharing information with the agency on the latest industry trends, campaigns and opinions
You should have:
- At least 1-2 year's experience gained within a marketing or advertising agency
- You'll either be an Account Executive or in a junior planning role
- An understanding of primary and secondary market research techniques and resources
- Curiosity – stay at the forefront of trends and applications in neuroscience / behavioural economics
- Analytical and creative thinking – ability to filter relevant information through a clear, informed point of view
- Able to think creatively
- The ability to summarise and form a point of view quickly and accurately
- A passion for building brands and behaviours
- Proactivity – a self-starter who isn’t waiting to be briefed
- Persuasiveness; with strong one to one, group and written communication skills
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a respectable agency and make a real impact through your intelligence and acumen.
Think you've got what it takes? Then apply below including a line or two on why you have the 'wow factor'