Senior UX Designer
7 days left
Senior UX Designer - High End Department Store - £60,000 - £65,000
Senior UX Designer - The Company
The online team of one of the world's most recognised luxury department stores is looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join their team! With a heritage stretching back over 300 years, they are a household name in luxury retail and in recent times have pushed forward their digital presence to expand their global reach.
Senior UX Designer - Your role
You will primarily be responsible for improving the user experience of all of their digital products across all channels. This will involve the data driven design of the functionality of their online applications; through conducting research, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
Senior UX Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Work collaboratively with the senior leadership team to define the vision for the ecommerce product including goals and objectives and measurement framework, all within the context of business requirements
* Through a breadth of user research methodologies, develop an intimate knowledge of their customer requirements and on-site behaviours, to enable clear definition of customer journeys
* Deliver intuitive user experiences, translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes, all optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
* Identify design opportunities & problems with the core product and develop solutions to counter them, selling these solutions into the wider business through research output, prototyping and user-testing
* Clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to the wider business
* Bring a user-centred design approach to UX decisions on potential future features and functionalities
* Manage key stakeholder relationships and define business requirements, turning these into tangible propositions that deliver an enhanced online customer journey and drive engagement, sales & repeat shopping
Senior UX Designer - Your Skills
* Experience in a fast paced retail environment
* Demonstrable UX design experience, preferably designing complex solutions for complete digital environments, with extensive experience in using UX design best practices and a strong understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
* User-centred design skills, including delivery of user research and testing, A/B testing, prototyping, usability and accessibility assessment
* Detail-oriented self-starter, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
* Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experience that meet business needs and vision
In return, you'll be part of a global luxury brand that is keen to push forward new ideas for improving their digital presence. You'll be working as part of a fast paced and creative team that will give you the autonomy to direct UX as you see fit on all projects. You will also receive a whole host of fantastic benefits!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CHARLY PANTON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly