Strategy Director - B2B Agency - London
Exciting times for our client, they are an award winning global B2B marketing agency looking to take on a Strategy Director. The strategy director appointment is for the UK office and will play a vital role in the continued achievements and growth of the agency. This role will be split between north west London and central London.
Working with the Head of Strategy you will nurture and build strong relationships with key client stakeholders. You will be involved with working with client and creative teams, therefore it is essential that you are a people person. This role is a senior appointment with in the agency, you will work with multiple clients, new business opportunities and the agency team.
- Drive the strategic direction for clients along side the Head of Strategy.
- Work on and drive pitches with innovative and unique thinking.
- Work with the Creative Director and team to ensure that there is understanding of strategic direction for the project.
- Support colleagues and be a thought leader within the agency.
Is this role for you?
- Experience in B2B and tech strategies.
- Digital knowledge and experience.
- Client management experience.
- Good judgement with the skill to make timely and comprehensive decisions.
Salary up to £75k
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter