Senior Integrated Planner
Senior Integrated Planner
The focus of this role is helping to lead the strategic thinking on a large piece of retained global comms business. You'll need to be at the top of your game as you'll be integral to the overall team, running the “day to day” with some guidance.
Creatives look for you to help them prove an argument or flesh out a brief. Management knows you can be trusted to establish and substantiate a point of view. You learn to present to clients with authority, “front” meetings and take ownership of projects and their outcomes. You are highly numerate and you know how to interpret data, present the right data and tell a story with insight and numbers. You know the integration basics and collaborate with other strategy disciplines (media, content, social etc.) You run projects independently and your briefs get limited oversight. Other planners go to you for advice. In addition to foundational planning skills, you will be learning about:
Creating Arguments & Mastering Basics
- Writing longer presentations that establish a point of view
- Creating action plans for research: advising on quant questionnaires; analysing
- tracking studies and setting up and conducting qualitative research
- Understanding more sophisticated research programs (driver analysis, conjoint etc.)
- Collaborating and knowing how to “work the building”
- Writing case studies and awards entries
- Running 5cs projects
- Responding to and improving creative work
- Creating positioning territories and statements
- Developing communications planning platform ideas
- Contributing to creative channel strategies (traditional, social, digital, content)
- Going to client meetings / calls / solo and contributing
- Impactful presenting skills
- Commanding the room: people listen to your ideas
- Learning to run workshops
Your Qualities & Competencies Are
- 4-8 years experience
- Oversee key projects independently Relationships w/ junior clients
- Mastery of basic research & briefs
- Writes decks with good narrative
- Comms planning
- You can also develop an action plan and lead incremental projects or small pitches
- You have the ability and maturity to take on an “apprentice.”
- You understand different ways communications work and can tailor solutions to different problems.
- You are a creative thinker who cracks the nut.
Genuine opportunities for progression to strategy director exist as this agency is very busy reflecting their carefully thought through positioning.
Apply for Senior Integrated Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly