Account Manager - Communications Agency - London
Truly integrated global agency is looking for an Account Manager to work on TTL activity on a large global account. Reporting into Account Directors who have been with the agency for ten years plus you will learn from some of the best AD's out there. You will work across the UK and US territories and will be responsible for executing and delivering a range of projects and activity.
This role encompasses leadership, relationships and accountability.
Working with the client daily you will be hands on management of the client's activities. You will manage the projects though the agency internally ensuring that the clients brief is executed to perfection. You will be involved with the global status reports.
Immerse yourself into your client's world, look out for growth opportunities through knowing your clients every needs, issues and business. Internally build strong relationship across the teams, work with your account directors on new business and business development, develop your strategic ability of managing client accounts. Be observant and willing to learn from those around you.
You will look after several and diverse budgets with the assistance of administrative team. Work with the operations team to suitably resource projects.
Is this role for you?
- You will have 2-3 years exp in a TTL creative agency
- Previously worked across film, digital, social and experiential
- High attention to detail
- Proven project management skills
Salary up to £35k
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter