Email Marketing Officer
Oversee the strategic development and delivery of the University CRM & email activity, joining at a time of CRM transformation.
One of the UK's renowned Universities, devoted to providing high quality education to students worldwide based in West London, very short walk from the local station.
The key responsibilities for this Email Marketing Officer role are:
- Managing day to day execution of the email campaigns.
- Working alongside the creative team to develop creative content and optimise templates.
- Producing reports to key stakeholders around performance and use these to optimise their recommendations.
- Leading on email campaigns, designing building and innovating.
- Working alongside the various faculties and teams to optimise the user journey.
- Manage day to day relationships with email providers
The successful Email Marketing Officer should have the following experience:
- Creative appreciation
- Able to analyse and interpret marketing data
- Worked with different ESPs and / or Marketing Automation platforms
- Email marketing best practice
- Email platforms, content and delivery systems
- Email optimisation for multiple devices
- Planning and optimising email content
- Technical appreciation of email interface development
Email Marketing Officer, based in London, Salary up to £34,735 per annum + best in sector benefits
Education and Training experience prefered but not essential.
Apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity