Digital Marketing Manager
Leading the development of the digital marketing strategy, responsible for optimising the digital user journey using data to make informed decisions across channels.
My client, a Not For Profit and Charities organisation based in the heart of London are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to drive positive change through entertainment, in the UK and across the world. Tackling inequality and making lasting change.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager are:
- Manage the performance of agencies supporting with digital marketing activities to ensure they return a positive ROI.
- Measure, report and optimise the performance of all digital channels, providing insight to inform future strategy.
- Manage the Social Community Manager and support them to develop an overarching social media strategy for its brands.
- Develop and deliver targeted email campaigns for our owned audiences, working collaboratively with fundraising teams internally.
- Drive the development of email automation programs.
- Multichannel marketing role across; Website, E-mail, Social and Search.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have;
- Experience of growth marketing in a similar setting
- A proven track record managing digital channel ROI and delivering profitability
- Extensive digital marketing experience, devising and managing digital campaigns
- Extensive understanding of digital advertising and social media platforms, as well as Google Analytics
- Understanding of good user experience and content principles
For this Digital Marketing Manager, the salary is paying £38,000 up to £44,000 per annum. Offering a 9 month contract in London with potential to be permanent. Not For Profit and Charities experience preferred but not essential. Looking for an ASAP start!