Talented Client Director needed by this design agency to lead strategic FMCG and consumer branding client relationships.
Client Director - Up to £55,000 - London
Our client is a creative, quirky, strategic brand and design agency. Based in a fabulous studio, they are independent with a fantastic, family-oriented culture and a growing overseas presence.
As Client Director, you'll begin your path to leadership in this agency, responsible for managing both big FMCG and smaller boutique client relationships. You will:
- partner with strategists to provide inspiring recommendations for their brands
- lead your team of client managers to deliver projects with exceptional attention to detail
- contribute to and sometimes lead pitches, strategic initiatives and the drive for outstanding creative work
- sell and defend the creative output
- positively contribute to agency culture with a collaborative and team focused ethos
Our Client Directors are a talented team, and we look for the brightest and best client services people to join them. We are looking for:
- a track record of growing positive and commercially successful FMCG client relationships in a branding, design or advertising agency
- experience of working closely with strategists and creatives to deliver effective and award-winning design
- some managerial experience, able to mentor and guide people in your team
- expertise in the branding and design process, with fluency in FMCG marketing
Please apply now or get in touch to discuss your suitability for this exciting role.
Client Director - Up to £55,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.