Service designer, based in Bristol to join an award winning FemTech business. You will aid research, carry out testing and evaluate based on results to produce wireframes and protypes.
Michael Page have teamed with an award winning, innovative Femtech business based in Bristol that are developing smarter technology for women. They are aware UX and service design are not the same thing but are looking for a talented individual to join the team that has a shared mindset.
The Bristol based Service Designer will work across multiple teams designing and developing products. You do not have to carry out the research yourself but you will need to partake in workshops, analyse and evaluate data to improve designs.
- Sketch and prototype new products and features
- Analyse and improve the user experience
- Guide the user research and interpret the results
- Analyse problems in existing services
The successful Service Designer will have worked in the
- Develop new designs through sketching and prototype tools (Marvel, Figma, Invision, XD or similar)
- Worked as a service designer prior
- Research skills
- Stake holder management
On offer for the chosen Service Designer is up to £60k depending on experience, a great benefits package and the opportunity to be part of the developer of market first products.