Channel Marketing Manager
Fintech company looking for a B2B Channel Marketing Manager, with experience in content, digital and lead generation.
Channel Marketing Manager - Up to £55,000 - London
Our client offers software solutions that provide a faster, easier and reliable way for any business to manage payments. They are in scale-up phase and ready to grow their marketing team. It's an exciting place to work, with an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team working together to rapidly grow the business.
As Channel Marketing Manager you will be developing impactful strategies, focussing on lead generation for channel partners and customers. You will be hands-on but also have strategic input.
You will be responsible for:
- partner relationships
- lead generation
- onboarding new partners
- building pipeline and campaigns across advertising, content, digital marketing and events
To be successful in this Channel Marketing Manager role you MUST have:
- experience in working in B2B marketing in a regulated environment or technology sector is essential
- experience in HubSpot or other CRMs, providing reports and performance analysis
- experience managing partner relationships
- experience managing lead generation campaigns, across content and digital marketing.
If you can tick these boxes, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now
Channel Marketing Manager - Up to £55,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Channel Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly