Our client one of London’s top brand communications agencies are looking for a design director to join their award -winning team.
This agency are fierce in spirit and independence and attract the best in creative design talent. Whilst they are a large, fast paced team, culture is at the heart of everything they do and you will be embraced into family life here from the start with the opportunity to get involved in endless charitable schemes and ‘give back’ initiatives.
This agency work with a pool of clients that include consumer food and beverage brands but are expanding into other sectors too. Their dynamic team believe in the power of design to influence human behaviour, affect change and pierce conversations. A collaborative spirit is spread amongst the whole agency with a compelling and infectious energy which gives them ability to deliver outstanding commercial results.
We are seeking a highly conceptual design director from a leading brand and packaging studio ambitious to develop their career and create award-winning work. You’ll be well practiced in developing ideas and concepts to deliver excellently crafted creative solutions but absolutely key to this role is the high level of creativity and big ideas! We are looking for someone with a book of strong concepts at the heart of their projects and a passion for story -telling. As design director you will be leading and driving projects in the studio, responsible for delivering on a creative vision to deadline.
The role demands someone who is passionate and charismatic. Overseeing the design team a crucial element of your role will be to inspire and motivate your colleagues as well as being heavily client facing developing strong, closely bonded client relationships.
What we are looking for:
- At-least 8 years experience in a brand and packaging agency.
- Experience creating new brands and working on re brands.
- Strong concepts, impressive and unique ideas delivered across varied mediums with any experience in motion graphics of interest.
- A leader who can make decisions under pressure, manage people and delegate tasks.
- A great communicator with a natural warmth and positivity.
- A belief in open and collaborative working relationships.
- Credibility and expertise in presenting design concepts to clients.
- An energy to explore and develop new ideas and the ability to encourage those around you to do the same.
Interested? Then we would love to hear from you. Please send your cv and folio through ASAP.
Apply for Design Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly