Associate Director, IMG Licensing
IMG Licensing is seeking an Associate Director to grow new client - Fabacus' customer base within and beyond the IMG brand community. The Associate Director will also be responsible for introducing the Fabacus product to IMG clients and licensees and will be tasked with spearheading efforts to sell them on the platform benefits and managing the new partner pipeline.
- U-sell additional value added modules.
- To be responsible for on-boarding partners and ensuring they have a positive and rewarding journey.
- Engage with IMG’s internal brand teams to prepare and deliver tailored communications to introduce the Fabacus product.
- Present to the value of Fabacus’ proposition to ensure successful buy in.
- Create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and partners.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement.
- Serve as a feedback mechanism from the field back to Fabacus delivering regular client reports to develop solution enhancements.
- Manage transition and seamless handover to internal Fabacus Account Management team to finalise and close deals.
- Manage, track and record on all sales activities using internal CRM system.
Applicants must have previous experience within sales operations with a background in licensing operations, software sales and client account management. Proven SAAS experience is highly preferred.
This role will suit a sales operations executive with proven experience of educating, evangelising and selling a new product.
Please note this role is not set on KPIs of hitting numbers but successfully growing the Fabacus customer base.
- This is a full time, and permanent position based at City Road, London
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Travel will be required as per business requirements
For more information on IMG Licensing, please visit our website: www.imglicensing.com
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.