Junior - Middleweight Designer
We are looking for a highly talented, versatile and pro-active Junior – Middleweight Graphic Designer with previous experience in the fashion and/or luxury branding sector to join the in-house team of a luxury British fashion brand. Their take on modern luxury has become a reference for the industry showcasing beautiful and timeless designs across clothing and leather goods.
Working in a fun, tightknit and steadily growing team of 12, you will work directly with the Creative Director and, as the sole Graphic Designer in the team, be afforded an extremely high level of creative input and project ownership as well as being exposed to all stages of the creative and production process including photoshoots and liaising with some outstanding external creative agencies.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience, excellent technical skills across the Creative Suite, experience and understanding of print processes, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, great attention to detail and organisational skills, a fast and efficient approach and the ability to work within tight deadlines.
This is a role you can quite literally make your own and your responsibilities will include;
- Designing print collateral for events, look books and corporate literature
- Liaising with external design agencies: overseeing layouts and design updates for website
- Designing all presentation materials including branding and marketing presentations
- Art directing and producing editorial and campaign shoots working with third party collaborators/photographers.
- Creaing branding for special events
- Overseeing and controling social media imagery and content, maintaining brand look and feel
- Designing website campaigns that drive traffic and conversion with the E-commerce manager
- Designing engaging seasonal campaigns and general graphic assets for the stores, website, emails and social media
- Taking responsibility for the overall quality of the product images across the brand
- Managing and processing all visual content and images
- Ensuring consistency with style guide and brand guidelines
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to learn more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV and work samples as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Junior - Middleweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly