Traffic manager (production and creative) Perm
Our client is a corporate communications agency they are looking to hire an experienced Traffic Manager who is highly organised, commercially minded and brilliant at problem solving, with a strong experience in the production of Annual Reports or other corporate publications.
You will work with the Client Service team to manage internal workstreams across design, production and strategy, facilitating internal collaboration whilst protecting client deadlines. Candidates must be able to remain calm and collected when things get busy. Various teams will require help and attention – you will be juggling Designers, Account Managers/Directors, Artworkers and senior Stakeholders every day to make sure that things run smoothly.
Ideally, you will be a confident Mac user with knowledge of Paprika an advantage, but not essential.
- Assist the Account Management team with workflow/traffic of the studio
- Allocate projects to the right team, ensuring consistency of resources and budget
- Scheduling and resourcing all design studio requests through to delivery
- Identify issues and being able to provide workable solutions
- Utilise appropriate planning software for effective workflow management
- Work alongside the Client Services Director to ensure efficiencies and service levels are met and maintained
- Implement a departmental freelance tracker to ensure start/end dates are logged accurate and communicated to relevant teams
- Work with IT and HR to ensure freelancers have the necessary equipment, programs and work space
- Timely response to ad hoc requests, keeping the teams updated on project progression.
- Managing creative diaries with the correct input of briefings and client meetings
- Leading resource meetings confidently and resolving issues/changes that are highlighted
- Regular catch ups with teams to ensure work is progressing and removing any potential barriers
- Becoming part of the team you work within, knowing the brands and the people who work on them.
- Professional, confident and calm under pressure
- Highly literate with excellent communication skills
- Credible in front of senior management
- Flexible, proactive and organised, with an eye for detail and an ability to juggle tasks
- A team player who will contribute to the success of the agency by sharing knowledge and lending a hand to others when needed
- An active ‘listener’ who knows the right questions to ask in order to make progress
Apply for Traffic manager (production and creative) Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly