Motion Graphic Designer - Financial Services/Corporate
This role will allow you to work for a high-profile financial services firm and have real ownership of all motion graphic content for website and digital channels.
Leading financial services company who have been set up to offer a highly accessible pension scheme that will help millions of people in the UK have a better retirement. They're on track to be the largest pension scheme in the UK. Based in Canary Wharf. Modern employer, high level of appreciation for work/life balance and continued career development.
The Motion Graphics Designer will sit within the Marketing Content and Creative Services team and report to Senior Content Designer. You will be responsible for maintaining, developing and delivering in-brand animations for public and transactional websites and other digital channels. As a key member of the content team you will take ownership of storyboarding, animating, sound editing and illustration creation for multimedia content for social media channels, web and marketing campaigns.
Example of tasks:
- Design and animate corporate high-quality videos for investment content and ecommerce site
- Support content team with motion graphics exported as mpg, cinemagraphs and gif animations
- Create storyboards
- Support creation of video brand assets with stingers, buffers and overlays
- Assist with post production of video content
- Apply various codes for export of video content
I'm looking for a Motion Graphic Designer who has experience working within a corporate environment within inhouse creative and communication teams and have experience producing brand animations for websites and various digital channels.
Technical skills required:
- Highly proficient in After Effects
- Mid-weight Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere skills
- Strong typographic, layout and video and sound editing skills
- Familiar with e-learning tools like Adobe Captivate
- Experience of using a workflow and production tool such as WorkFront and ProofHQ would be an advantage
If you're looking to build your motion graphic career in corporate environment where you'll get real ownership of your work but will still work with highly collaborative team, please press the 'Apply Now' button.
Our client is a Disability Confident committee Employer, we guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criterial for the vacancy.