Events Marketing Manager
Events Marketing Manager needed for City based recognised leader in fintech. Strong B2B events skills? Read on!
Events Marketing Manager - Up to £50,000 - London
Our client is a fintech company working with the biggest names in the banking industry and are based in the City. If you are someone who is happy to do international travel and who thrives on innovative thinking this could be the role for you.
As Events Marketing Manager you will work as regional support for marketing events and lead generation programs. This hands-on role will include the management of industry conferences, customer meetings, direct marketing campaigns as well as corporate responsibilities.
Your duties will include:
- Management of industry conference program including pre/post-event logistics as well as defining messaging, pre/post-event campaigns and producing staff briefing materials, etc.
- Management of regional calendar of events
- Production of detailed and accurate market analysis reports in support of marketing activities
- Supporting regional marketing managers in the definition and production of marketing campaigns and materials
To be successful in this Events Marketing Manager role you will be a confident, problem solving people person who is able to hold their own. You will also need to have the following:
- Knowledge and experience of marketing practices, particularly within B2B
- Experience in end-to-end planning and co-ordination of participation at industry events, customer events/workshops and employee events
- CRM Salesforce knowledge with the ability to segment lists, upload leads and create/track campaigns
- Financial markets or software experience an advantage
- Ability to travel internationally occasionally.
Sounding like the Events Marketing Manager role for you? Apply NOW!
All applications will get a response.
Events Marketing Manager - Up to £50,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.