Senior Account Manager
Major Players are currently working with a leading agency focusing on consumer engagement based in Waterloo that are looking for a hybrid Senior Account Manager.
You will be working exclusively on a global account developing concepts, strategic frameworks and oversea production. This will be a fast-paced role with multiple briefs running at the same time.
What will you are doing?
* Owning the delivery from concept to design to implementation to evaluation following timeframes and keeping within budget.
* Developing strong relationship with senior members within the account and preserve constant communication.
* Working with Creative and Account teams to ensure strong delivery.
* In addition to this you will be working amongst a team including Senior Account Directors, Strategists, Creatives Director and Creative Head of Product Design and Marketing Teams.
* Demonstrating effective financial forecasting and budgeting.
* As the role will be a hybrid you will also be managing/developing junior members
* Delegating teams work in order to reach the brief.
What experience do you need?
* You will need experience working in a fast paced environment ideally within the FMCG sector.
* A strong track record of senior stakeholder management.
* A history of management budgets effectively.
* Have managed creative teams enabling them to deliver great work.
* Able to deliver strong presentations and expression ideas with clear clarity, confident and logical reasoning.
* Be able to work under pressure and maintain and strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in the position please apply directly or email me email@example.com.