Business and Brand Development Manager – B2B
Job Title: Business and Brand Development Manager – B2B
Salary: Circa £45k basic - £65k OTE
Reporting into: Sales Director
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business and Brand Development Manager, with international experience, looking for a unique challenge to join this Multi Award Winning Corporate Wear Company, supplying some of the best known brands in the world, based in London.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven Business and Brand Development experience to sell both the product and service becoming an integral part of an international highly successful organisation. We are looking for a team player, someone who has a clear understanding of brand identity who can conduct proactive prospecting to create and deliver new brands for the organisations client portfolio.
You will be responsible for identifying and generating commercial opportunities that deliver on the company’s strategy and feed into the organisations commercial pipeline. This includes developing strong relationships with clients, proactively driving lead generation and successfully turning identified leads into opportunities selling a product and a service into new business. The company’s strategy is to work with a manageable number of large global contracts sized between £150K and £5M+, which invariably means conducting negotiations at C-Level.
- Maintaining a cycle of new business development activities including the identification and cultivation of new brands, market and sector research, working with the Sales & Marketing Director to prepare marketing strategies.
- Developing a rigorous and proactive lead generation process, including the researching of organisations and individuals on social media to identify new leads and possible markets.
- Adding value at all stages of the Buying Cycle and identifying the potential value a client will gain from working with the organisation.
- Working on competitive pitches and responses using company pitch guidelines.
- Strengthening the Company’s new business development working with marketing around processes, systems and procedures including lead identification, selection and management; and opportunities to develop the pipeline.
- Attending industry events and conferences to network and develop new business leads.
- Being able to educate potential new clients and influence them to sell the company’s strategic solutions, to enable, supply and service, ‘clothes at work’.
- Developing business with new clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets. Working activity targets and KPI’s set by the Sales Director.
- Supporting Sales Director in negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximise profits and margin.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of new business, with accurately forecast probability and revenue.
- Handing overactive leads to Sales Director, Project Managers and Client Management Team
- 4/5 years proven Business Development experience within a B2B environment
- Proven ability to sell both a product and service
- Experience within both a product and service industry
- A clear understanding of Brand Identity
- Proven drive and tenacity to succeed
- A methodical approach to planning and forecasting
- A meticulous focus on execution
- Proven track record in networking at senior director level
- Ability to articulate a message in a creative manner