Award winning investment provider are looking for a Salesforce CRM Manager to manage and develop their platform.
CRM Manager - Up to £50,000 - London
Our client is a specialist financial services firm with offices in London, the Channel Islands and internationally. Their customer base is broad, ranging from financially savvy private clients to corporates and institutions. Privately owned with ambitious plans for growth, they are looking to up their game in marketing and enhance their CRM activities.
Our client is looking for a CRM Manager to enhance their customer data management, campaign analysis, KPI indicators and support on lead generation activities. Your day to day would be:
- Managing Salesforce and surrounding applications such as Pardot
- Accurate reporting and analysis for sales and marketing
- Training users on Salesforce and acting as the champion for the platform (promote the benefits to licence holders)
- D-duping and cleansing existing data
- Working with the stakeholders to provide analytical insight for exec level presentations
- Reporting regularly and identifying lead generation opportunities for the BD team
The CRM Manager will need to have at least 3 years experience as a CRM expert with a financial services background. You will:
- Be a Salesforce whizz and have an ADM201 qualification or equivalent
- Higher education qualifications
- Experience with data strategies
- Must be analytical, detail orientated and able to translate data into insights and recommendations
-B2B direct marketing a plus
- Client focused, able to work independently and take ownership of your work
If this sounds like you then apply now!
CRM Manager - Up to £50,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for CRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly