Account Director - Audio client
Some roles I get that come across my desk I can tell straight away that they are stellar and sit above the rest - this is one of those AAA grade roles.
There's two parts to a AAA grade job, a brilliant company & fantastic client, this role has both.
Firstly let me tell you about the company responsible for the black mirror old street station takeover last year. 151 offices worldwide with 50+ world class employees working in an office based in the heart of Shoreditch, the agency is backed by a major network but keeps the vibe of a fast paced, funky independent. This is an opportunity to winning a year on year award winning, creative challenger media agency with advertising, digital, shopper, retail activation and CRM all under the same roof.
They use creativity to give their clients campaigns an honestly unfair share of the public's attention. Within this agency there is a belief, or rather a true understanding that the best ideas come from working together - and it is from this unified understanding they create world class, coherent, effective and creative channel neutral solutions for their clients.
Now I can tell you about the client, one of the worlds leading audio device production companies - think microphones, headphones and even headsets for pilots. This company is renowned for making the microphones which are the industry standard for Hollywood blockbusters! They make fantastic headphones that I personally use and I can promise you will see someone wearing on your morning commute.
Their products are used in London's legendary Abbey Road and New York's Broadway which is a true testament to how top tier they really are. The company itself has close to 3000 employees across the globe, based in Europe with offices located in Ireland, California, Germany, Denmark, Singapore and Switzerland
They are looking for an experienced candidate to be their next top tier Account Director with the following responsibilities:
- Manage and own senior client relationships establishing high levels of trust, developing excellent working relationships with the clients, media owners and publishers.
- Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (SA360, Campaign Manager, Marin etc)
- Hold responsibility for paid social and search campaigns, hitting targets and improving performance
- Prepare and present client performance review presentations
- Manage relationships and communications with internal teams (Account teams, Ad Op team and Data team)
- Leading the strategic execution for client in collaboration with the data & strategy teams as well as supporting the development of the marketing direction for each client dependent on their business objectives
- A proven experience in team management, and also developing & implementing Paid Search and Social Campaigns.
Does this sound like your next career move? Get in contact with me fast because I don't expect this one to stick around for very long.