Guest Data and Campaign Planner
We're looking for a Guest Data and Campaign Planner to join our Commercial & Digital team!
The Guest Data and Insight function sits within the Digital team and is part of the wider Commercial team at the All England Lawn Tennis Club, and is responsible for building Guest Relationships through managing and owning all Guest data across the business. We use Insight to learn about our audiences, both onsite and globally, which plays a key part in our brand and commercial strategy.
With the development of the Guest relationship Programme and myWIMBLEDON, the roll out of the Online ballot and the introduction of an in-house Retail proposition in late 2019, the Guest Data and Insight function is integral to help deliver the ambitions of the AELTC.
This new role will work developing Guest insight and data analysis across the business, and it will manage the Guest communications plan for the Club and The Championships as will help drive new Guest initiatives to be established in the future.
Founded in 1868, The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) is a private members' club which organises and stages The Championships, Wimbledon.
The AELTC has delivered substantial top line growth in recent years and expects that growth to continue in conjunction with an ambitious investment programme in the years ahead.
Understanding our Guest base is vital in supporting our ambition of delivering the world's premier tennis tournament, and on grass. This role will work daily on the delivery of Wimbledon's Guest Relationship programme and help to execute business wide Insight and to be an ambassador to drive a data and guest led approach.
This role will provide support to the Audience Lead in delivering the GRP and the Guest data and insight strategy, specifically:
- This role will be required to manage the agencies and partners the AELTC work with in delivery of day to day output and managing strategic strategy.
- Identifying opportunities for collation of Guest insight and driving the development of implementation of data capture opportunities
- Understand Guest insight, analytically, and how it adds value across the business
- Work with the in-house creative team on design of assets for myWIMBLEDON and the AELTC communications year-round.
- The role will be required to work at all levels within the team including curating, building and executing the email and multichannel communications plan for the wider business
- Coordinate with the in-house business analytics team to ensure business insight and Guest insight reflects the true Guest view and helps business decisions from both positions
- Work with the in-house eCommerce team to help develop and build the eCommerce communications plan for the online shop launch delivering best in class Guest experience for our online retail Guests.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure Guest data, Guest relationships and myWIMBLEDON is considered across new guest facing projects.
- Be the day to day contact for agencies which help us deliver our Guest led approach
- Scope and deliver push notification plan for global App audience
- Close daily communication with the wider Digital and Commercial team
- Close daily coordination and management with our agencies and partners to execute The Championships Guest communications plans
- Develop and execute the build/test/scheduling of marketing emails for campaigns throughout The Championships, including, but not limited to Members, Debentures, online retail, ballot/ ticket holders.
- Execute insight plan throughout The Championships and identify opportunities to add value.
- Understand patterns and trends in Real time insight gathered throughout The Championships
- Scope and deliver push notification plan for ticket holders and the global App audience
- Supporting the Audience Lead in the above and other ad hoc duties
- Recent, relevant experience of working in Data and Communications 3-5 years' experience favoured
- First class knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office products, ESPs, ideally WCA and/or IBM suite
- Strong understanding of data analysis and ability to identify trends in data sets
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Basic understanding of GDPR and PECR and/or desire to learn
- History of building multi-channel platform campaigns, including email and push
- Demonstrable experience of working with WCA or Silverpop, or similar platforms
- Demonstrable experience of working with insight and survey platforms
- Understanding and ability to read Data and technical infrastructure diagrams
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic HTML knowledge preferred but not essential
- Basic Photoshop skills preferred but not essential
- Degree level or similar education
- Enthusiasm and knowledge for tennis and/or sport