Media Planner Buyer
CMS Media / CMS Music Media – Media Planner Buyer
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-paced Entertainment + Music Advertising Agency. You will be working directly with client Marketing teams, the candidate will be responsible for planning & buying advertising campaigns for Entertainment client across all advertising channels.
CMS Media is a specialist advertising agency working predominately in the live entertainment & music industry, responsible for planning & buying advertising campaigns for some of the UKs most prestigious Record Labels, Music Distributors, Concert Promoters & Theatrical clients. The candidate will join an in-demand Agency, working as part of an extremely busy team.
The candidate will have the following
- 2-3 years’ experience working within a Marketing team or Advertising Agency.
- Understanding of traditional media – TV, Outdoor, Radio, Print, Cinema.
- Excellent understanding of Digital Advertising including Social Media and its impact.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Be able to work under pressure, working multiple campaigns at once.
- Presentation skills (internally + externally to small or large groups)
- Ability to use Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word efficiently.
- Strong work ethic.
- Passion for Music.
- Passion for Live Events, Concerts, Festivals.
- Be able to ‘hit the ground’ running and not be afraid to inject their personality, bring ideas and become an integral part of the team.
Hours Mon-Fri 9-6pm
Salary £Based on individual’s experience.
Bonus Summer + Winter, subject to individual’s performance.
Location South West, Surbiton.
How to Apply
Please send CV + covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes 20-Dec 201. Due to the high level of applications we shall only reply to those successful applicants to arrange interviews.