Media Planner Buyer
CMS Media / CMS Music Media – Media Planner Buyer
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-paced Entertainment + Music Advertising Agency. You will be working directly with client Marketing teams, the candidate will be responsible for planning & buying advertising campaigns for Entertainment client across all advertising channels.
CMS Media is a specialist advertising agency working predominately in the live entertainment & music industry, responsible for planning & buying advertising campaigns for some of the UKs most prestigious Record Labels, Music Distributors, Concert Promoters & Theatrical clients. The candidate will join an in-demand Agency, working as part of an extremely busy team.
The candidate will have the following
- 2-3 years’ experience working within a Marketing team or Advertising Agency.
- Understanding of traditional media – TV, Outdoor, Radio, Print, Cinema.
- Excellent understanding of Digital Advertising including Social Media and its impact.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Be able to work under pressure, working multiple campaigns at once.
- Presentation skills (internally + externally to small or large groups)
- Ability to use Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word efficiently.
- Strong work ethic.
- Passion for Music.
- Passion for Live Events, Concerts, Festivals.
- Be able to ‘hit the ground’ running and not be afraid to inject their personality, bring ideas and become an integral part of the team.
Hours Mon-Fri 9-6pm
Salary £Based on individual’s experience.
Bonus Summer + Winter, subject to individual’s performance.
Location South West, Surbiton.
How to Apply
Please send CV + covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes 20-Dec 201. Due to the high level of applications we shall only reply to those successful applicants to arrange interviews.
Apply for Media Planner Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly