Brand Partnerships Manager
PinkNews is the number one media brand for the global LGBT+ community, Generation Z and those who think like Generation Z. We are seeking an energetic Brand Partnerships Manager to join our growing, buzzy team.
You are highly creative, digitally savvy and have a proven track record of selling integrated brand partnerships across a multitude of digital platforms and live events. To be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, have impeccable commercial acumen and be confident in creating and developing unique propositions as well as pitching them to senior executives at renowned big name brands.
Data is your friend.
You are energised by winning new clients as well as building and nurturing existing relationships to ensure consistent repeat business and increased revenues YoY — all whilst working collaboratively across the team, upholding the PinkNews values and delivering the highest level of service to our sponsors and partners.
As the PinkNews brand grows and expands on to new platforms and into new territories, so must our portfolio of partnerships. Tens of millions of users engage with our content, products and events every month and the Brand Partnerships Manager will play a fundamental role in helping brands across a range of industries engage with those people and a whole new set of global consumers.
PinkNews has just started building its own D2C brand and already has a small product offering and a fast growing audience of paying customers. You will work closely with the Director of Commerce to develop and pitch collaboration ideas to brands to help expand our product offering to entice and excite our customers.
No two days are the same at PinkNews. Our small, hardworking team delivers breaking news, quality journalism and original content across all platforms to a truly global audience. We are looking to grow and expand our events and content offering, whilst also building a D2C commerce brand to offer our customers a unique content, commerce and community experience.
We are dedicated to achieving global equality for LGBT+ people by educating, engaging and empowering our customers through award-winning content, live events and bespoke products and services.
- Work closely with our content, web and events teams to create, develop, pitch and implement creative solutions across all PinkNews platforms
- Be the champion for event sponsorship and grow revenue YoY from our live events
- Increase sponsor and partner revenue by creating unique sales propositions, nurturing relationships and growing our existing client base
- Deliver outstanding pitches — creating impactful and engaging content
- Prospect new partners for collaborations ensuring a variety of verticals are engaged
- Be responsible for budgets and forecasts, provide regular reports to the senior team and manage a clear pipeline of incoming opportunities
- Work closely with the web, commerce and social teams to ensure creative solutions compliment the the customer experience
- 5+ years experience working in a business development role
- 3+ years experience selling digital advertising solutions
- Experience of live events sales
- Experience of managing relationships with both clients and agencies
- Demonstrable understanding of digital media platforms
- Confident, articulate, proactive and collaborative
- A self-motivator able to work independently and flexibly with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible/ part-time work could be negotiable for the right candidate
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Great development opportunities
- Fun, hardworking, social team environment
- PinkNews is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that celebrates differences, allowing you to do your best work.
- Please send a CV and cover letter via Campaign. We look forward to hearing from you.