How do you drive preference for brands that are invisible?
How do you deliver incremental ROI for retained clients every single month?
How do you get corporate decision-makers to stand up and take notice?
These three meaty questions await the Account Director who will work across this small agency's key B2B and B2C clients, including tech, financial services and charities. The Account Director will guide these diverse clients to make the bold decisions needed to drive growth.
Centrally located in Reading (directly opposite the train station), this boutique agency has crept up on Reading's marketing agenda, attracting great talent and interesting clients. They provide a contemporary and highly social environment ideal for providing creative inspiration.
They want to be known for innovative solutions that changes what people think, feel and do; for working with the most challenging clients; for being agile and clever, flaunting their talent to achieve outstanding results.
They constantly adding value to the client's business by stretching the client creatively rather than being pushed back, employing the latest technology to start new conversations with each client's prospects and customers, to drive business growth.
From inbound to ABM, brand strategies to film, the account director will never be afraid to delve deep into the tech to test, test, test and test some more, to make sure that the client gets the very best return on their marketing investment, every time.
- Build exceptional client relationships, taking control of campaign management and continually add value to existing customers
- Implement systems and processes to ensure on time and on budget delivery and to achieve key milestones
- Manage a small team, mentor and support junior colleagues
- Plan and lead client meetings, discuss, plan and review specific service requirements, manage multiple stakeholders at a senior level
- Manage the production of complex campaigns, track and anticipate potential issues
- Use your knowledge of the inbound methodology to challenge clients, offer advice and develop solutions to achieve long-term goals
- Grow accounts profitability and maximise revenue
To qualify, your CV will demonstrate:
- Previous Account Director experience at a creative or digital agency
- Strong project and budget management experience and great attention to detail
- Outstanding at building relationships with clients, growing client accounts and driving revenue
- Overseeing digital marketing campaigns, looking beyond the brief to create inspirational work that changes what people think, feel and do
- Experience “in the weeds” of digital – content, inbound, ABM, Google Ads, social, SEO, inbound marketing
- Nurturing junior talent, managing their time and workload effectively
- Strong presentation experience, an excellent verbal and written communicator
- HubSpot experience would be an advantage but is not essential
The role would suit an independent-minded Account Director with a thirst for understanding the complicated and a genuine ability to find opportunities in challenges; an Account Director who is keen to lead and to become indispensable to the business.
Your impeccable attention to detail, and efficient streamlining of systems and processes, will ensure the very best campaign outcomes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a key role in shaping the agency as they grow, In return, they can offer a competitive salary, workplace pension, flexi working and a potential bonus scheme.