Marketing Executive / Coordinator - Reading
A Marketing Executive / Coordinator is needed to join a leading car leasing company.
Working from their flagship store in Reading, expect to utilise your excellent marketing skills in an exciting marketing and communications role.
With over 15 years of experience, over 35,000 personal & business customers and 180 employees, they continue to redefine the car industry, working with integrity, honesty and dedication to exceed customer expectations. In addition, they make a difference to several national and local charities.
Due to their growing success they are now looking to employ an ambitious Marketing Executive to join a team of five members at their new Reading offices.
Joining as the Marketing Executive / Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the development of all marketing activities (both online / offline). Whether you are developing and creating innovative content across all platforms (web, social, video, promotional activities etc.); composing a punchy tweet; analysing trends; crafting copy to appeal to different customer perspectives; increasing brand awareness and customer engagement, it will be your drive and excellent multitasking skills that achieve outstanding results.
To qualify. You should be a Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Manager / Social Media Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience within a marketing role;
- Experience in at least a few of the following areas: SEO/Organic Search, PPC (Google Ads), Email Marketing, Content / Copywriting ability, Social Media experience, Videography / Video Production / Photography, Website Management, Events / Merchandise, Graphic Design;
- You are highly data literate and able to quickly analyse the quality of traffic and not just focus on the quantity;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- You enjoy both big picture strategic thinking and the nitty gritty details of execution;
- You're self-motivated. You're as happy working on your own as you are collaborating with others. You take initiative and go the extra mile;
- You're good at prioritizing and organizing workflow and juggling multiple tasks.
Previous experience or knowledge of motor / car industry would be highly desirable as well as experience of some of the following platforms / software: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Suite, Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Lightroom), MailChimp, Hubspot, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge or Marketing Assistant looking to take a step up to develop their career.
Additional Role Available!! - They also have room for a Marketing Assistant to join their team so If you don't feel that you meet these requirements for the Marketing Executive then please apply with a cover letter stating you would like to go forward for the Marketing Assistant position. Previous marketing experience is preferred but not essential.