Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator - Reading
A design focused Marketing Executive with a flair for Graphic Design, is needed to join a leading car leasing company. Working from their flagship store in Reading, expect a rare opportunity to utilise your design and marketing skills.
With over 15 years of experience, over 35,000 personal & business customers and 180 employees, they continue to redefine the car industry, working with integrity, honesty and dedication to exceed customer expectations. In addition, they make a difference to several national and local charities. Due to ongoing success they are now looking to employ a Marketing Executive with a creative eye, to join a team of five members at their new Reading offices.
Joining as the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and design of all marketing activities (both online / offline). Whether you are creating innovative content across all platforms (web, social, video, promotional activities etc.); composing a punchy tweet; analysing trends; crafting copy to appeal to different customer perspectives; increasing brand awareness and customer engagement, it will be your drive and excellent multitasking skills that achieve outstanding results.
To qualify… You should be a Graphic Designer / Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Manager / Social Media Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience within a marketing role;
- A creative eye and a flair for Graphic Design;
- Experience in at least a few of the following areas: SEO/Organic Search, PPC (Google Ads), Email Marketing, Content / Copywriting ability, Social Media experience, Videography / Video Production / Photography, Website Management, Events / Merchandise;
- You are highly data literate and able to quickly analyse the quality of traffic and not just focus on the quantity;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- You enjoy both big picture strategic thinking and the nitty gritty details of execution;
- You’re self-motivated. You’re as happy working on your own as you are collaborating with others. You take initiative and go the extra mile;
- You’re good at prioritizing and organizing workflow and juggling multiple tasks.
Previous experience or knowledge of motor / car industry would be highly desirable as well as experience of some of the following platforms / software: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Suite, Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Lightroom), MailChimp, Hubspot, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge or Marketing Assistant looking to take a step up to develop their career.
Additional Role Available!! - They also have room for a Marketing Assistant to join their team so If you don’t feel that you meet these requirements for the Marketing Executive then please apply with a cover letter stating you would like to go forward for the Marketing Assistant position. Previous marketing experience is preferred but not essential.