Are you an experienced Advertising and Media buying specialist? My FMCG client based in SW London is looking for an immediately available contractor who will report to the Head of Advertising till August 2020.
About the role
The overall accountability of the Advertising Manager is to support and drive agency management and strategic sourcing for marketing ATL as well as to support group-wide media and creative strategy and related production activity pipelines in the priority brand categories.
- Support Head of Advertising in annual planning
- Support marketing strategy – across media and creative and allocate non working media investment against central and local campaigns
- Planning/delivery across campaign media mix - driving campaign timelines to hit delivery dates
- Agency fee, production negotiations
- Monthly media reporting, auditing and tracking of performance
- Support/drive best practice/best in class initiatives.
- Drive company policy/procedure and local market regulations to mitigate risk/exposure.
About you and the experience needed for this role:
- Understanding and execution of marketing ATL services and creative production
- Media planning experience
- Strategic thinker - but happy to roll up sleeves when required
- Budget and forecasting
- Bench-marking and analytics
- Great communication skills - stakeholder liaison and management
- Really strong project management skills – you need to be able to work at a fast pace and juggle priorities
About the client
A well-known matrix FMCG business in the food space with a long heritage and a great reputation. Fantastic offices, great location and a really lovely working environment.