Account Manager - Risk Takers Wanted!
Account Manager - Risk Takers Wanted
As an Account Manager you make sure the client loves you, you get it done, you spot new opportunities and you know how to say ‘no'.
Initially working on a key account within the agency, the Account Management role could expand into new accounts as they come aboard.
Working from their London studio, you'll know everything about them (not in a weird way), you'll know their favourite Friday night cocktail and you'll be able to spot their problems on the horizon before they do.
They're a pretty flat structure, so the Account Manager will have the opportunity to work with everyone in the studio.
You'll take responsibility for managing how they service this client, ensuring they grow the account. You'll be encouraged to take ownership of your working processes and be empowered to offer innovations when you see room for improvement.
If you are an Account Manager who has the appetite to take on and build strong client relationships, own projects, and handle brilliant creative then this is the perfect role for you.
There is plenty of opportunity to develop your Account Management career and they've got a good track record at rewarding success.
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- A few years in the account management game. No set years of experience but you're likely to have some battle scars
- Superb organisational & time management skills to juggle several large & complicated projects at the same time
- Managing stakeholders within the client & 3rd party partners; working with the studio manager coordinating workflows, briefing in, and ensuring jobs run on time/budget
- Excellent at taking briefs from the client, assessing the opportunity, pricing them up, and presenting back to the client
- Strong ability to spot opportunities to cross-sell their services into new parts of the client's business
- Excellent at presenting work, pitching new ideas, taking feedback & critique, evaluating their performance to ensure constant improvement
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a sometimes-hectic environment whilst helping to motivate the team
- A good understanding of the current advertising landscape and how it fits into the clients campaigns
- Ready to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in, and help solve problems on the fly
Always nice to have a little extra something in your back pocket so it would be beneficial if you had: Working knowledge of Trello, Workfront and TeamworkPM, working knowledge of the nuts & bolts of making superb brands & Ad's, any event experience would be a plus, budget management experience, worked with international clients.
The company are a brand & ad agency specialising in getting brands noticed. They keep it simple. They break the rules. They take risks.
They're a small team (currently 10 of them) in Bankside near the Tate Modern, founded in 2009.
In return they will offer the successful Account Manager:
- A fountain of beer, gin & coffee;
- Regular meat (and vegan) fests & epic parties;
- Yearly photoshoot;
- Life threatening sporting events;
- Christmas shutdown (plus the usual 28 days holiday);
- Be part of the biggest creative event series in London;
- Tate membership;
- Bupa healthcare;
- Health commission if you bring in new client;
- If you fancy it, they'll make you famous!