Group Account Director
Group Account Director- Influencer Agency- London
Major Player is working with an innovative influencer marketing agency based in the heart of East London. Comprised of a team of passionate, committed people driven by their love of social and creativity. For them, it's about understanding brand and influencer archetypes, to ensure they create the right content, on the right platform for the right audiences - proving that influencer marketing does work, when it's done the right way!
This top agency are looking for a Group Account Director to lead their account team from ideation and strategy right through to evaluation; delivering excellent client service, retention and business development for clients across tech and fashion.
An integral part of the role will be existing agency experience within the social and/or PR space, they need someone who's a quick starter who can elevate the client processes both internally and externally to support the business through it's growth.
* Client Relationships
* Building a strong relationship with senior client contacts
* Owning and supporting the wider team on their account development plans to ensure growth across key accounts
* Representing Connects in a professional manner and delivering best-in-class results
* Providing insightful, business driven ideas and information which positively impacts the client's business
* Account management and growth
* Leading and developing our internal project management processes from proposals, quoting and budgeting, project development and execution through to evaluation whilst constantly evolving the processes as the business grows
* Managing and overseeing process implementation ensuring the team are fully trained and fully compliant and on-boarding new members of the team.
* Leading and inspiring the account teams to ensure consistent, timely and excellent delivery of projects and ongoing programmes
* Allocating projects and overseeing resourcing
* Working with MD to develop insights and innovative thinking
* Providing creative and strategic marketing input at client presentations
* Overseeing campaign evaluations on all relevant projects to generate actionable insights to inform future projects
* Considering growth of the account at all times including looking at ways of working to improve efficiencies and profitability, or developing our offering to the client
3. New Business and Agency Profiling
* Harvesting network and identifying new opportunities to secure and retain new clients across core focus verticals
With support of the Head of Influencers, delivery against the communications plan - development and execution including awards, speaker opportunities and profiling opportunities
Representing the agency and presenting on industry trends at networking, industry and broadcast opportunities
Development of the Account Development plans and educating the rest of the team on ownership of their accounts
4. People management
* Responsible for management of account team, including:
On-going motivation and contribution to positive morale of team members
Leading by example, setting high standards of excellence
Clearly delegating appropriate responsibilities
Managing the performance, training and development of team members
* Taking overall responsibility for quoting and budget development, job bag management and profit forecasting on your accounts liaising with the Managing Director to feed into the agency forecasting process and with the finance team to monitor and measure financial performance
* Actively manage direct reports to ensure profitability on clients' accounts through effective financial planning and management
* Leveraging all additional revenue opportunities within existing client base
What They're Looking For!
* Self-starting, hardworking, ambitious and bright individual who is personally motivated to do the best possible job
* Locked down client servicing experience, with highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong track record of retaining and growing accounts
* At least 6 months' experience as an Senior Account Director
* Strong social / influencer / PR experience
* Strategic approach to planning and problem solving
* Good business and financial acumen
* Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering)
* Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
* Works proactively and independently and as part of a team
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew