Digital Designer - Central London
Major Players are currently working with a rapidly growing e-commerce company that are looking for a really talented digital designer to join the team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a company that is leading in the sports supplement industry and provides some of the top athletes with their health accessories.
If you are passionate about design and sports then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include the creation of stunning responsive website promotions and campaigns that are carried out across all digital channels. You will be working closely with teams across the company, including the creative, brand and CRM teams. As well as day to day design responsibilities, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects at the same time.
What you'll be doing
* Help to support the Digital Design team in creating digital assets across all channels to support the business.
* Responsible for creative ideation and design across digital channels for product launches and promotions.
* Support the design of day to day website needs.
* Assist in evolving and improving digital design across all channels.
What we're looking for
* Have a strong background in digital design.
* Pixel perfect attention to detail and an eye for web design.
* Experienced across the Adobe suite.
* Experience with Sketch is a plus.
* Ability to work closely with other teams on a daily basis.
What we offer
* You'll be a part of a fun, growing team of talented, enthusiastic, digital designers.
* You'll help us evolve and shape our website presence to be the best e-commerce site in the industry.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly