Middleweight Integrated Designer
If you are looking for a role where you work in a brilliant agency, along side a well know and respected Creative Team delivering across all integrated channels for a large account then this is the role for you.
One of the top global, award winning, integrated agencies named one of the World's Most Innovative Companies are working with me to find their next creative hire, a Middleweight Designer. This agency are part of a wider network and thrive on their reputation for disruptive, innovative and forward thinking creative. This agency has an international creative team of over 11,000 and work with some of the biggest brands in the world. While their competitors are following the norm of traditional advertising, this agency are heralding a new attitude and always looking for new ways to meet their client's needs in interesting and brilliant ways.
In 2019 this agency launched a new division to service one of it's biggest and highest profiled accounts- sitting within the automotive sector. This team are an integrated shop that works across product verticals, not your typical media channels and is head up by a Creative Director team with top agency backgrounds. As the new Middleweight Designer you will be an integral part of the team and will bring a solid integrated skill set to the role as well as good motion design skills. You will work across all communication channels, partnering closely with the senior designer and CD's to bring concepts to life in visually exciting and dynamic ways.
To be considered you will need the following:
* A strong conceptual design background
* The ability to think strategically and creatively
* An awareness of current design trends and culture
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Confidence in presenting and talking about you work
* Excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of typography and typographic trends
* The ability to work efficiently
* Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
* Any 3D build / design / animation, knowledge / understanding of sketch.
If you are looking to learn from the best, deliver on projects for a top account in a world renowned agency with an introduction into one of the best networks then please apply with your CV and portfolio to be considered.